12.8.08

Daniel and Lydia I July 25, 200

{Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and put your feet up. This is a long one... ;) }

The weather was perfectly fitted for a lazy summer day, but the day was anything but lazy. From the early morning hours Lydia's friends and family worked to make her ceremony the black, cream and red vision she'd dreamed of for years. And it was well worth the work.

When Lydia and her father came though the old oak doors of the church, the stained glass windows illuminated the beaming bride. The congregation stood, holding candles as she came down the aisle to the wedding march played by a gorgeous and rare 18th century Organ.
Classic, yes. But traditional? No. Just sheer perfection.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby,
You rock my world!!!

Ashley

Brooke said...

by far your hottest shoot to date...well that i have seen haha lLOVE THEM!

AHS Photography said...

You totally rocked this wedding! Awesome job!

Shyla said...

Um, you'll be too famous to shoot with me soon. I better book you while I can

my goodness girl.... you knocked this one outta the park! (go red sox.... shameless plug there)

Cant wait to play again in a few weeks!
xoxo

Clement Jeremiah said...

Every photo is just great! You are really awesome....

Lindsey said...

okay, so these are awesome! and i loooove her super red lipstick! ultra fab!!

music.is.emotion.


How many visits:

This is me....

My photo
LA county, California, United States
I am married to an amazing man named Ryan. He is the love of my life and my best friend. As of January 2008 I officially started my own photography business, Beloise Photography. I picked the name because it is something that doesn't exist.... something that i wanted to sum up into a word but couldn't. It is the smell of fresh cut grass and hide and seek in the dark. It is a new pair of fabulous shoes. It is fall and all its glory... starry summer nights. Apple cider and fresh picked flowers. Beloise is all that you taste, touch, see and love dearly. The smells that trigger childhood memory's. All your favorite things in one word. A song that speaks to your soul. Sublime happiness. A field of daisy's. Firefly's. Mistletoe. City lights. The smell of homemade cookies. The first snow.... Beloise is about cherishing life. Savoring the moments. Breathing deeply.... and just living...